Clue: Govt. promissory note
We have 1 answer for the clue Govt. promissory note. See the results below.
- Govt. security
- Certain investment, briefly
- Govt. debt instrument
- Govt. note
- One maturing quickly, for short
- It's sold at a discount
- Investment option, for short
- Investment choice, for short
- Security that matures in a year or less, briefly
- Government security
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Govt. promissory note that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!