Clue: Govt. watchdog
We have 2 answers for the clue Govt. watchdog. See the results below.
- Grp. overseeing toxic cleanups
- Govt. watchdog group
- Air quality tester: Abbr.
- Org. founded in 1970
- Emissions tester: Abbr.
- Grp. that rates
- Ecol. watchdog
- Pollution stds. setter
- Smog-battling org.
- Emissions control grp.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 05, 2010
- Netword - August 24, 2006
- Netword - December 23, 2005
- New York Times - March 25, 2002
- Washington Post - March 29, 2001
- New York Times - July 29, 1998
- New York Times - April 30, 1998
- New York Times - November 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Govt. watchdog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!