Clue: Grammy winner Krauss
We have 1 answer for the clue Grammy winner Krauss. See the results below.
- Novelist Lurie
- "Look Back in Anger" wife
- "Familiar Spirits" author Lurie
- ___ Hargreaves, first woman to complete a solo climb of Everest, 1995
- "Foreign Affairs" Pulitzer winner Lurie
- "Last Resort" novelist Lurie
- "The War Between the Tates" novelist Lurie
- Pop singer Krauss
- "The Nowhere City" author Lurie
- Author Lurie
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 20, 2008
- New York Times - December 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Grammy winner Krauss that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!