Clue: Grammy-winning Eric Clapton song
We have 1 answer for the clue Grammy-winning Eric Clapton song. See the results below.
- Eric Clapton hit with a seemingly endless chorus
- Eric Clapton classic
- "___, you've got me on my knees" (Clapton lyric)
- 1972 Derek and the Dominos hit
- Eric Clapton hit
- Eric Clapton hit with a never-ending chorus
- 1972 pop hit with a never-ending chorus
- 1972 top 10 hit that was over 7 minutes long
- 1972 top 10 hit going over seven minutes
- 1972 top 10 hit that's seven minutes long
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - September 23, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Grammy-winning Eric Clapton song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!