Clue: Grandpa on "The Simpsons"
We have 1 answer for the clue Grandpa on "The Simpsons". See the results below.
- "Honest" President
- Tad's dad
- White House nickname
- Presidential nickname
- Playwright Burrows
- Burrows of the theater
- 1860's White House name
- Old White House moniker
- One of the brothers of Warner Bros.
- President Lincoln
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 05, 2016
- New York Times - October 01, 2013
- Universal - November 23, 2011
- New York Times - November 16, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Grandpa on "The Simpsons" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!