Clue: Granting that, briefly
We have 2 answers for the clue Granting that, briefly. See the results below.
- Vietnam's Le Duc ___
- Notwithstanding, briefly
- Notwithstanding that, briefly
- E'en if
- Nonetheless, for short
- However, briefly
- Even if, casually
- However, informally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2011
- New York Times - December 06, 2008
- USA Today - June 13, 2008
- New York Times - November 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Granting that, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!