Clue: Grate expectations?
We have 4 answers for the clue Grate expectations?. See the results below.
- Grave matter?
- Hearth residue
- Word before and after "to"
- Best seller "Angela's ___"
- Cigar residue
- Arson evidence
- The living end?
- They're worn on the day after Mardi Gras
- "Angela's ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 2016
- Universal - December 13, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - November 22, 2013
- Washington Post - June 08, 2008
- Washington Post - November 01, 2004
- Washington Post - November 09, 2003
- Washington Post - January 03, 2002
- New York Times - October 22, 1999
- New York Times - May 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Grate expectations? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!