Clue: Greasy spoon
We have 4 answers for the clue Greasy spoon. See the results below.
- Cafe or cabaret
- Automat, e.g.
- Place to get a bite
- Greasy spoon, e.g.
- Diner, for one
- Diner or bistro
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 2015
- LA Times - December 21, 2011
- USA Today - November 04, 2008
- USA Today - August 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 24, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Greasy spoon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!