Clue: Green garnish
We have 4 answers for the clue Green garnish. See the results below.
- Salad ingredient
- Salad green
- Garnish leaf
- Salad greenery
- Leaves for a buffet?
- Leaves in a salad
- Water or garden follower
- Pungent salad green
- Garden ___ (salad vegetable)
- Pungent garnish
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 2015
- Washington Post - September 06, 2014
- Washington Post - July 16, 2011
- USA Today - July 12, 2010
- Washington Post - September 19, 2006
- USA Today - October 12, 2005
- Washington Post - March 26, 2003
- New York Times - November 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Green garnish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!