Clue: Groucho's "Duck Soup" role
We have 1 answer for the clue Groucho's "Duck Soup" role. See the results below.
- King who ran for President, 1816
- Revolutionary War officer ___ Putnam
- Patriot Putnam of the American Revolution
- Revolutionary War patriot Putnam
- 16-Across for Groucho in "Duck Soup"
- Patriot Putnam
- ___ T. Firefly, Groucho's role in "Duck Soup"
- Firefly's first name in "Duck Soup"
- Chaka Khan became its lead singer in 1972
- Chaka Khan's group
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 17, 2010
- New York Times - October 22, 2003
- New York Times - December 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Groucho's "Duck Soup" role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!