Clue: Groundbreaking 90's sitcom
We have 2 answers for the clue Groundbreaking 90's sitcom. See the results below.
- Columnist Goodman
- Sitcom originally titled "These Friends of Mine"
- Sitcom set in a bookstore
- Big name now out
- Comedienne DeGeneres
- Actress Barkin
- Scarlett's mother
- Ballyhooed sitcom of 1997
- "Sea of Love" star Barkin
- Scott's Lady of the Lake
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 15, 2005
- New York Times - January 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Groundbreaking 90's sitcom that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!