Clue: Group with a hint to this puzzle's theme
We have 1 answer for the clue Group with a hint to this puzzle's theme. See the results below.
- Aramis, Athos, D'Artagnan and Porthos, with "the"
- Swashbuckling trio
- They're hidden in 17-, 27-, and 43-Across
- "Twenty Years After "predecessor, with "The"
- D'Artagnan's pals
- With "The," classic novel, each of whose major characters is hiding in a row of this puzzle
- Dumas duelers
- Bars that are opened at all hours
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Group with a hint to this puzzle's theme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!