Clue: Group with the 1979 #1 hit "Babe"
We have 1 answer for the clue Group with the 1979 #1 hit "Babe". See the results below.
- Underworld river
- Charon's river
- Charon's crossing
- An oath on it was once held to be inviolable
- Crossing for Charon
- Underworld flower
- Where Achilles was bathed
- Name on which ancient oaths were taken
- A tenth part of the waters of Oceanus
- River whose name means "hateful"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 15, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Group with the 1979 #1 hit "Babe" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!