Clue: Guinness adjective
We have 4 answers for the clue Guinness adjective. See the results below.
- From furthest back
- "The ___ trick in the book!"
- Most elderly
- "That's the __ trick in the book!"
- Having seniority
- First born
- Jackie, vis-à-vis the rest of the Jackson 5
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2017
- Netword - September 26, 2009
- Netword - April 29, 2009
- New York Times - January 13, 2005
- New York Times - February 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Guinness adjective that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!