Clue: Guitar, slangily
We have 1 answer for the clue Guitar, slangily. See the results below.
- Brutally dismiss
- Borden weapon
- Wood splitter
- It's swung in forests
- Lumberjack's tool
- Chop down
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 02, 2012
- Washington Post - July 19, 2008
- Washington Post - March 19, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - July 16, 2006
- New York Times - October 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Guitar, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!