Clue: Hail Mary, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Hail Mary, e.g.. See the results below.
- Be approved
- It's often made freshly
- Bidder's option
- Quarterback's option
- Make the grade?
- Gridiron option
- Skip a turn
- Mountain path site
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 11, 2014
- Chicago Reader - January 04, 2013
- Washington Post - June 21, 2012
- New York Times - October 11, 2005
- New York Times - October 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hail Mary, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!