We have 3 answers for the clue Hairpiece. See the results below.
- Rug on the noggin
- Artificial locks
- Clown's need
- Locks bought in a store?
- Barrister's accessory
- Lose it, with "out"
- Freak (out)
- Judge's wear of old
- Halloween hairpiece
- Flip (out)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 20, 2015
- Universal - January 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 22, 2010
- LA Times - May 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 04, 2007
- LA Times - March 19, 2007
- LA Times - September 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 09, 2006
- New York Times - December 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Hairpiece that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!