Clue: Haiti's Francois Duvalier, familiarly
We have 1 answer for the clue Haiti's Francois Duvalier, familiarly. See the results below.
- Haitian dictator's nickname
- Haitian dictator, commonly
- Leader who claimed to have put a fatal curse on J.F.K.
- Haitian honcho's handle
- Nickname of the dictator who said "I know the Haitian people because I am the Haitian people"
- Nickname of a '60s world leader
- Dictator Duvalier
- Nickname of Francois Duvalier
- Former Haitian leader Duvalier
- Haiti's elder Duvalier
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Haiti's Francois Duvalier, familiarly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!