We have 4 answers for the clue Hale. See the results below.
- Like a fiddle?
- It may be thrown
- Make ends meet?
- It's thrown in anger
- Clothes shopper's concern
- Like a triathlete
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2015
- USA Today - November 28, 2014
- LA Times - August 31, 2011
- LA Times - February 06, 2011
- Washington Post - January 19, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - September 28, 2008
- New York Times - February 15, 2005
- USA Today - July 24, 2003
- New York Times - January 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!