Clue: Half a Hawaiian fish
We have 2 answers for the clue Half a Hawaiian fish. See the results below.
- When repeated, a Hawaiian fish
- When repeated, a fish
- When doubled, a dolphinfish
- When repeated, a dolphin
- When doubled, a seafood entree
- Hawaiian fish, on menus
- When doubled, a shore dinner order
- When repeated, a food fish
- Hawaiian fish, informally
- Half of a fish?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 29, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Half a Hawaiian fish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!