Clue: Half a train?
We have 1 answer for the clue Half a train?. See the results below.
- Ah follower
- Sneeze syllable
- When repeated, a child's plaything
- When repeated, a toy train
- When repeated, a train sound
- Part of a sneeze after "ah-ah-ah ..."
- When repeated, a child's train
- Steam engine sound
- When doubled, tot's train
- It might be repeated on a track
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 23, 2008
- New York Times - August 25, 2005
- New York Times - March 09, 2004
- Washington Post - January 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Half a train? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!