Clue: Half of a 1960's pop quartet
We have 1 answer for the clue Half of a 1960's pop quartet. See the results below.
- ___ boy
- Cass Elliot was one of them
- May honorees
- Half a pop quartet
- Half of a 60's quartet
- Biker women
- Sophie Tucker, "The Last of the Red Hot __"
- Cass and Michelle, in '60s pop
- Singing partners of Papas
- Papas' partners
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Half of a 1960's pop quartet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!