Clue: Half of a popular cuisine's name
We have 1 answer for the clue Half of a popular cuisine's name. See the results below.
- Neighbor of Guat.
- O.A.S. member: Abbr.
- Vicente Fox's country: Abbr.
- Nafta signer: Abbr.
- Felipe Calderón's land: Abbr.
- Chihuahua loc.
- Half a hot-food combo
- Tex-___ (cuisine)
- Southern neighbor of 12-Down (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 26, 2008
- New York Times - January 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Half of a popular cuisine's name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!