Clue: Hall-of-Fame announcer Harry
We have 1 answer for the clue Hall-of-Fame announcer Harry. See the results below.
- Sportscaster with the autobiography "Holy Cow!"
- Iconic sportscaster
- Harry in the American Sportscasters Association Hall of Fame
- Longtime name in baseball broadcasting
- Chip, Skip or Harry of broadcasting
- Hall-of-Fame sportscaster Harry who regularly led the Wrigley Field crowd in singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 03, 2006
- New York Times - October 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Hall-of-Fame announcer Harry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!