Clue: Hall of Fame southpaw Warren
We have 1 answer for the clue Hall of Fame southpaw Warren. See the results below.
- Hall-of-Fame pitcher Warren
- Braves Hall-of-Famer Warren
- He notched 363 victories
- Winningest southpaw in major-league history
- 1950's Braves pitching ace
- Braves pitcher who won the 1957 Cy Young Award
- Hall of Fame pitcher Warren
- Hall of Famer Warren
- Pitching great Warren
- Winningest baseball southpaw
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 16, 2010
- Washington Post - May 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hall of Fame southpaw Warren that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!