Clue: Hall-of-Famer born in Panama
We have 2 answers for the clue Hall-of-Famer born in Panama. See the results below.
- Seven-time A.L. batting champ Rod
- 1977 American League M.V.P.
- Seven-time A.L. batting champ
- Hall-of-Famer Rod
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer Rod
- Baseball Hall of Famer Rod
- Cooperstown's Rod
- Seven-time batting champ Rod who retired in 1985
- Rod who stole 348 bases
- Rod who joined the 3,000 hit club in 1985
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 09, 2005
- New York Times - September 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hall-of-Famer born in Panama that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!