Clue: Hamburger's acknowledgment
We have 1 answer for the clue Hamburger's acknowledgment. See the results below.
- "Thanks, Gerhard"
- Relative of "Merci"
- Planck's "thanks"
- Merci across the river
- German expression of appreciation
- … in German
- German word of appreciation
- Word to which a common reply is "Bitteschön"
- Fraulein's word of gratitude
- Arigato : Japan :: __ : Germany
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Hamburger's acknowledgment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!