Clue: Happy colleague
We have 4 answers for the clue Happy colleague. See the results below.
- "Snow White" dwarf
- Not wide-awake
- Ready to turn in
- Fictional miner with heavy eyelids
- Due for a drop-off?
- Ready to retire?
- Bashful's companion
- Happy companion?
- Doc's associate
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 16, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - March 01, 2013
- USA Today - July 26, 2010
- Washington Post - October 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 22, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 04, 2006
- USA Today - July 31, 2003
- New York Times - September 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Happy colleague that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!