We have 8 answers for the clue Harangues. See the results below.
- Puts down
- Chews out
- Dresses down
- Does as this puzzle's theme suggests?
- Bawls out
- Scolds severely
- Gives a scolding to
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 16, 2013
- New York Times - January 23, 2013
- New York Times - June 24, 2012
- Netword - April 07, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 20, 2008
- Netword - October 12, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - March 30, 2008
- Universal - June 02, 2007
- New York Sun - January 30, 2007
- LA Times - August 23, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 14, 2005
- New York Times - August 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Harangues that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!