Clue: Hardly plentiful
We have 2 answers for the clue Hardly plentiful. See the results below.
- Less than needed
- Like a string bikini
- Barely sufficient
- Barely adequate
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 27, 2017
- USA Today - February 14, 2011
- Universal - July 22, 2010
- Universal - November 26, 2009
- USA Today - April 23, 2004
- New York Times - August 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hardly plentiful that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!