Clue: Hasenpfeffer, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Hasenpfeffer, e.g.. See the results below.
- Rabbit dish
- Cold weather meal
- Bouillabaisse, e.g.
- Cook slowly
- Ragout or burgoo
- Cabin attendant, once
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2015
- Universal - March 07, 2014
- LA Times - January 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 20, 2009
- Washington Post - January 08, 2008
- USA Today - November 02, 2007
- New York Sun - April 04, 2006
- New York Times - February 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Hasenpfeffer, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!