Clue: Hat-tipper, say
We have 1 answer for the clue Hat-tipper, say. See the results below.
- Lady's partner
- Lady's escort
- Well-bred chap
- Lady's man
- Polite fellow
- Courteous chap
- Site of an 1814 treaty
- Man with a top hat and cane
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 15, 2012
- USA Today - February 17, 2009
- USA Today - September 29, 2008
- New York Times - September 17, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Hat-tipper, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!