Clue: Have a tab
We have 1 answer for the clue Have a tab. See the results below.
- Have chits out
- Have markers out
- Have bills
- Be in hock
- Take credit?
- Be in debt
- "To what do I ___..."
- Be in arrears
- Be indebted to
- Need to reimburse
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 19, 2016
- Washington Post - October 13, 2010
- Netword - May 26, 2010
- New York Times - June 19, 2007
- Netword - October 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 16, 2006
- New York Sun - May 10, 2006
- New York Times - October 18, 2005
- Washington Post - June 28, 2002
- Washington Post - November 02, 2001
- New York Times - September 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Have a tab that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!