Clue: Having no depth
We have 2 answers for the clue Having no depth. See the results below.
- Lacking depth
- Not giving an illusion of depth, briefly
- Having only length and width
- Lacking depth spatially
- Like a rect.
- Having length and width only, briefly
- Lacking depth, for short
- Less than solid
- Flat, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - July 03, 2007
- New York Times - November 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Having no depth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!