Clue: Hawaiian winter wind
We have 1 answer for the clue Hawaiian winter wind. See the results below.
- North or South district in Hawaii
- Hawaiian coffee
- Hawaiian storm
- Hawaii's ___ Coast
- Coffee variety
- ___ winds (herald of warm and muggy weather)
- Southwesterly wind in Hawaii
- Storm-bringing wind in Hawaii
- Hawaiian coastal area
- Hawaiian coffee area
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Hawaiian winter wind that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!