Clue: Hawke of "Gattaca"
We have 3 answers for the clue Hawke of "Gattaca". See the results below.
- One of filmdom's Coen brothers
- Wharton's "___ Frome"
- With 54-Across, a Revolutionary hero
- Contemporary author Canin
- Revolutionary patriot Allen
- Actor Hawke
- "Blue River" author Canin
- Patriot Allen
- "___ Frome"
- Author Canin
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 19, 2006
- Netword - June 15, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 03, 2004
- Washington Post - September 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hawke of "Gattaca" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!