Clue: He coined the phrase "Harmony in discord"
We have 1 answer for the clue He coined the phrase "Harmony in discord". See the results below.
- "Ars Poetica" poet
- "Well begun is half done" writer
- "Satires" author
- "Even Homer nods" writer
- Journalist Greeley
- "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" writer
- He wrote "Even the worthy Homer sometimes nods"
- Poet laureate under Augustus
- Educated Mann
- Greeley or Walpole
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue He coined the phrase "Harmony in discord" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!