Clue: He declined the 1964 Literature Nobel
We have 1 answer for the clue He declined the 1964 Literature Nobel. See the results below.
- "La Nausee" novelist
- "Dirty Hands" playwright
- "Les Mouches" dramatist
- "The Words" autobiographer
- "The Flies" dramatist
- He said "I exist because I think"
- "Le Mur" writer
- "Being and Nothingness" author
- He declined a Nobel Prize in Literature
- "No Exit" playwright
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue He declined the 1964 Literature Nobel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!