Clue: He drove Miss Daisy
We have 1 answer for the clue He drove Miss Daisy. See the results below.
- Make artificially better, with "up"
- Jazz (up)
- Artificially jazz (up)
- Miss Daisy's driver in "Driving Miss Daisy"
- ___ up (falsify)
- Improve superficially, with "up"
- "Driving Miss Daisy" driver
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 03, 2013
- USA Today - December 11, 2012
- Washington Post - November 28, 2005
- Washington Post - January 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue He drove Miss Daisy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!