Clue: He had a bad hair day
We have 1 answer for the clue He had a bad hair day. See the results below.
- Victim of hair loss?
- One known for a bad hair day
- Biblical strongman
- Delilah's dupe
- He-man who shunned barbers
- Delilah's victim, in a way
- Milton hero
- Hero described as "Eyeless in Gaza"
- Biblical jawbone wielder
- Biblical lion wrestler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 03, 2007
- Washington Post - June 20, 2003
- New York Times - September 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue He had a bad hair day that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!