Clue: He ran against Taylor, 1848
We have 1 answer for the clue He ran against Taylor, 1848. See the results below.
- Elliot of the Mamas and the Papas
- Elliot, of the Mamas and the Papas
- Singing Mama
- Actress Peggy
- 1848 presidential candidate after whom eight U.S. counties are named
- Game show panelist Peggy
- One of the Mamas and the Papas
- Big Mama
- Architect ___ Gilbert
- Sinclair Lewis's ___ Timberlane
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue He ran against Taylor, 1848 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!