Clue: He rescued the body of Achilles
We have 1 answer for the clue He rescued the body of Achilles. See the results below.
- Son of Telamon
- Sophocles tragedy
- Bon Ami alternative
- Comet competitor
- Rival of Bon Ami
- Its slogan was once "Cleans like a white tornado"
- Warrior of legend
- Trojan War hero
- "Stronger than dirt" sloganeer
- Trojan war suicide
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 09, 2007
- Washington Post - December 16, 2002
- Washington Post - December 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue He rescued the body of Achilles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!