Clue: He wore "4"
We have 1 answer for the clue He wore "4". See the results below.
- His "4" was retired
- Member of the 500 home run club
- Giant among Giants
- 1936 N.L. leader in slugging percentage
- Giant Hall of Famer
- Hard-hitting Giant of legend
- Hall of Fame slugger since 1951
- First National League player to hit 500 home runs
- Giant star
- Polo Grounds slugger
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue He wore "4" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!