Clue: Head-turning letter turner
We have 1 answer for the clue Head-turning letter turner. See the results below.
- Assistant who handles letters
- Woman of letters?
- She's on TV for a spell
- Revealing woman
- Famous phrase-turner
- The Guinness book once dubbed her "television's most frequent clapper"
- Revealing woman on TV?
- First name in letter revelation
- "Wheel" woman
- Wheel-spinner White
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 28, 2004
- New York Times - May 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Head-turning letter turner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!