Clue: Headed for ___ (in imminent trouble)
We have 1 answer for the clue Headed for ___ (in imminent trouble). See the results below.
- Pride precedes it, they say
- Riding for __: acting overconfidently
- Riding for ___: acting overconfidently
- 'Pride goeth before ___'
- It's what pride goeth before, they say
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Headed for ___ (in imminent trouble) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!