Clue: Heads overseas?
We have 2 answers for the clue Heads overseas?. See the results below.
- Places for tricornes
- They're counted in 56-Across
- French beans?
- French counts?
- They may be counted in French class
- Parisian thinkers?
- Heads of états
- Bordeaux butters?
- Heads of France
- Cabezas, across the Pyrenees
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 28, 2016
- New York Times - March 07, 2013
- Washington Post - February 26, 2010
- Washington Post - November 01, 2009
- New York Times - April 02, 2006
- New York Times - April 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Heads overseas? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!