Clue: Heathen of sorts
We have 1 answer for the clue Heathen of sorts. See the results below.
- Blind worshiper
- Violator of the second Commandment
- Pagan, perhaps
- Second Commandment violator
- Violator of a certain Commandment
- Commandment violator
- Worshiper of a statue
- Certain commandment violator
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - July 13, 2014
- New York Times - March 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Heathen of sorts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!