Clue: Heavy hitter
We have 5 answers for the clue Heavy hitter. See the results below.
- Heavy hammer
- Arctic transport
- Vehicle drawn by draft animals
- Heavy hitters
- Percy or Sister of song
- Hammer type
- Percy who sang "When a Man Loves a Woman"
- Two-handed hammer
- Log splitter's tool
- Type of hammer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 01, 2014
- LA Times - June 04, 2011
- Netword - January 08, 2011
- LA Times - November 15, 2008
- New York Times - June 22, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - January 13, 2008
- Netword - October 21, 2006
- New York Times - August 14, 2006
- USA Today - August 01, 2005
- New York Times - September 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Heavy hitter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!