Clue: Hebrew leader
We have 4 answers for the clue Hebrew leader. See the results below.
- Hebrew starter
- Letter before beth
- A as in Acre
- Beth's preceder
- Leader in Israel
- Beth preceder
- First Hebrew letter
- Opening in the Mideast?
- ___-null (math figure)
- Beth's predecessor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2018
- New York Times - July 13, 2017
- LA Times - June 05, 2016
- New York Times - September 23, 2009
- New York Times - March 25, 2008
- New York Times - October 15, 2004
- Washington Post - December 05, 2003
- New York Times - April 22, 1998
- New York Times - July 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hebrew leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!