Clue: Hebrew name meaning "sweetness"
We have 1 answer for the clue Hebrew name meaning "sweetness". See the results below.
- Linguist Chomsky
- "The Washington Connection and Third World Fascism" writer Chomsky
- First name in linguistics
- Sitcom director Pitlik
- Author Chomsky
- Author/linguist Chomsky
- Linguist-activist-author Chomsky
- Language maven Chomsky
- First name among linguists
- "Language and Mind" author Chomsky
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hebrew name meaning "sweetness" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!